Sunday, June 24, 2012

Classic/adorable shoes

Cheers to posting on time this week!! :)
Anyways, I feel like these shoes are really cute! Both pairs can be found at Payless Shoesource.
 The first pair is from Brash and is called Women's Gemini Flat.
 




The rhinestones are a super cute touch and I haven't seen any shoes like these before. I really love them. The outter fabric feels silky and smooth, so I don't recommend wearing them in the rain or in any sort of condition in which they would get really dirty, as they will probably be next to impossible to get clean. They add the perfect amount of personality to an everyday outfit without being overwhelming. These were $26.99.

The next pair is a wedge pump by Dexter, but for whatever reason it is not on the payless website. I don't recall how much these babies cost though.
 
Every girl needs a pair of nude heels of some sort. It doesn't matter if it is nude pumps, stilettos, wedges, kitten heels, cone heels, square heels, spool heels, sling backs, just have a pair of nude heels. Up until now, I have never found the pair of nude heels. I don't believe that this is the pair, but it is definitely a close second! I love them so much! These are more of a tan color than a nude, but they are super close. Nude heels are incredibly versatile, so you can pair it with pretty much anything and pull it off. Nude heels are definitely timeless. J'adore!
Good luck on your shoe journey!, Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment