Saturday, December 17, 2011

Hello!!

So, I'll begin by giving you a little bit of information about me and what this blog will bring in the future.
 First off, my name is Annie. I am fascinated by the French, almost everything about them interests me. I love their style, most of the time because, well lets be honest, it can be slightly boring at times. I would loveeee to eventually learn to apply make-up the way they do. 
 I love doing make-up, whether it is on myself or a friend. I find it fun and, like the French, intriguing. I do all different kinds of styles of make-up: heavy, like with deep and sultry eye shadows; light, like with a more natural look; senusal, like smoky or brown deepish tones; and seasonal, which is of course, according to the seasons, spring has bright colors, summer has more orangy and bam colors, fall is more sensual with more browns and plums, and winter is deep and shimmery with the occasional bright flare thrown in there to add cheer to the layers and layers of clothing we wear.
 I also quite enjoy photography. I take more inanimate and nature pictures. I am not a big fan of editing those pictures because I feel that I want to show things the way that they are and not alter them in any way. I'm really not into human photography, mainly because people can be picky. I may throw in an occasional actual photo on here, but for reasons of me not wanting them to be stolen, it will be a rare sight.
 I will try to do a post every weekend? Ha ha, I don't know, I suppose it depends on my schedule. Also, because I am just starting out, I will begin by going through my older make-up pieces, then working my way to the newer ones. Seeing as I'm not made of money, don't have a job, I won't be doing huge hauls or anything crazy like that, because, well MAC make-up is expensive. There will be other brands and products thrown in here and there too, if I feel like they should be blogged about. Please stay tuned for some product reviews! Thank you!!
For the love of MAC make-up,  Annie.

No comments:

Post a Comment