Sunday, January 29, 2012

MAC larger eyeshadows

Hey guys! I apologize for a belated post. I know I forgot to post last weekend and I feel bad about that, it's just been really hard to find time to do a blog. But I made some time tonight to take pictures and swatches for you guys!!
 So this review is for a couple of MAC's mineralize eye shadows and then just a regular eyeshadow that happens to be in the same size package. The review is over Cinderfella, Noble Touch, and Follow Your Fantasy. So let's get started!! :)
Just so you know, each eye shadow is from a different collection that was sold at a different time from one another.
 Let's start with Cinderfella. :) Which was about $19 and is a mineralize eye shadow. The collection this was in is Style Black, which came out around August of 2009. Another thing I bought from this collection is a nail laquer called Baby Goth Girl and it's a frost, so when I apply it, I use two coats so it's not so see through. I do wish that I had purchased Seriously Hip instead though. The reason is because Baby Goth Girl has some pink flecks in it, which I really like, but it's not very noticable with the black base. However, Seriously Hip had gold flecks in it so they were much more visable in the black polish. I guess the one that I tried in the store had a lot more pink in it. Oh well, I still do like it though, I just don't wear it very often. Ha ha.
I really like Cinderfella. It's great for smokey eyes and adds the right amount of pigment and sparkle. Once it is blended it gets a lot lighter and less sparkly, but once I have blended it, I just tap my brush on the eye shadow and tap it on to reapply the sparkle. :)
 Here it is swatched. I didn't blend either of these with a brush, but just applied the bottom swatch a little lighter than the top swatch. See how nice and sparkly this is! I love it! :)

Now for Noble Touch, unfortunately, I can't find how much this was when it was released, I'm sure it was probably $19, but I'm not sure, sorry! This is also a mineralize eye shadow. I think this was part of the Tartan Tale collection that was released for the holiday season of 2010, most being released on October 28th, while others were released on November 4th. There really is not much information about this eye shadow out there and it kind of angers me because it truely is a great shadow. It's almost like it just appeared and there's not trail of it anywhere on the internet. Ha.
It's really great because there are two colors in one giant eye shadow case! :) I love it, it's so metallic and shimmery!  The pink is just very girly and the lower color is a very bronzy-gold color. I think it's superrr pretty and definitely a spring/summer duo. :)
 On the top of my hand is the pink color, and on the bottom is the bronzy color. 

And last, but definitely not least: Follow Your Fantasy. This was absolutely from the Tartan Tale collection released in October/November of 2010. This eye shadow was $19.50. I wish I had also purchased A Wish Come True just because it's also very pretty. But Follow Your Fantasy is great cuz I don't have any other shadow with this peachy color or anything close and I didn't have enough money with me for both eye shadows.
Let me just start by saying that I really love the packaging. I have never seen an eyeshadow with a plaid pattern to it. I find it really cool looking. Ha ha. Anywhoo, this eye shadow gives off a really pretty warm peachy color and I loveee ittt. So wonderful. I wear it pretty much every season, but not very often and I think I'm going to start wearing it more because the more I write about it, the more I like it. Ha ha.
 In the swatch, the top is just from a square of the peachy color, and the bottom is with a stripe of brown through the middle of it.


So there you guys have it! These are my larger MAC eye shadows and the rest are the regular size shadows. I like them all, but don't wear them very often, for whatever reason. Ha. I will be changing that soon. :) Well, it  is 3:30am so I think it is time for me to call it a night. Goodnight guys and again, I'm sorry for the delay in posting. I hope you enjoyed this review. Please subscribe and leave some comments. :)
 Pretty MAC shadow dreams, Annie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment